Share On Social!
Do you want to be part of a growing movement to make healthy changes in Latino schools and communities?
Connect with us at Salud America!
We are a national Latino-focused organization that creates culturally relevant research, stories, and tools to inspire people to drive healthy changes to policies and environments for Latino children and families.
Healthy change can happen, and together we can make it happen!
To see how to get started, use #SaludTues on Tuesday, September 5, 2017, to tweet about how policy and systems changes can promote a healthy weight, healthy mind, and healthy environment where Latino children and families live.
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: Starting & Supporting Healthy Change in Our Communities
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. ET (Noon-1 p.m. CT), Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2017
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: Golisano Children’s Hospital (@URMed_GCH) Dr. Stephen Cook (@DrSteveCook) Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services(@CMSgov) and The U.S. Dept. of Health & Human Services Office of Minority Health (@MinorityHealth)
We’ll open the floor to your comments, tips, and stories as we explore:
- What types of initiatves help to promote healthy change?
- How to start and support healthy changes in Latino schools and communities?
- What tools are available to help people lead healthy changes in their communities?
- How can we take action?
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter and share your strategies, stories, and resources that can help create healthier neighborhoods!
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health at 12p CST/1p ET every Tuesday and hosted by @SaludAmerica, the Latino health social media campaign for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at UT Health San Antonio.