Share On Social!
Check out the new TV series, “Feeding Minds: Texas Takes on Hunger and Obesity,” which premiered on Texas PBS stations Feb. 23, 2012.
The series aims to bring awareness to these overlapping issues and to share what government, community organizations and individuals are doing to combat them. For more information, follow this effort on Facebook.
Different video segments tackle the following issues:
- Hunger in the South Plains
- Statewide Efforts to Help Those in Need
- San Antonio’s Effort to Increase Access to Health Food
- Dallas Combats Obesity
- Combining Education with Good Nutrition
- Growing Healthy in El Paso
- Houston Deals with Hunger, Obesity
Explore More:Latino Obesity
By The Numbers
We currently do not have any By the Number Facts related to this issue.