Share On Social!
Colon cancer is the second leading cause of cancer deaths among Hispanic men and the third leading cause of cancer deaths among women. Let’s use #SaludTues on March 1, 2016, to tweet information and resources on Colorectal Cancer and Latinos:
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: “Colorectal Cancer: What Latinos Should Know”
- DATE: Tuesday, March 1, 2016
- TIME: 1-2 p.m. ET (Noon-1 p.m. CT)
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludToday
- CO-HOSTS: Fight Colorectal Cancer (@FightCRC), Colorectal Cancer Alliance (@CCAlliance), National Colorectal Cancer Roundtable (@NCCRTnews)
Questions we got via Social Media:
- What are the symptoms of colorectal cancer?
- How can colorectal cancer be prevented?
- What screenings are available?
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter and share your strategies, stories, and resources about Latinos and colorectal cancer.
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health at 12p CST/1p EST every Tuesday and hosted by @SaludToday, the Latino health social media campaign for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.