Get a Health Equity Report Card for Your Area!
With the Salud America! "Health Equity Report Card" report, you will see how your county is doing on a variety of health-related conditions compared to the rest of your state and nation. The data will show how your area stacks up in housing, transportation, poverty, healthcare, mental health, environmental issues, and access to healthy food and active spaces.
Create a report for your area
How can you use it?
We created this Health Equity Report Card to help you to start or support a conversation about solutions to inequities that affect your community.
Email/share the report link to:
- Your city rep
- Your local and state PTA
- Your friends, family, colleagues
- Your social media handles
Print the report and bring it to:
- Your neighborhood association
- Town hall and community meetings
- Community health council meetings
- A food bank event
Schedule a meeting to discuss the report with:
- City leaders
- School leaders
- Local health department
- An appointee on a health-related board or commission
- Health coalitions or collaboratives
- Housing, transportation or environmental organizations
- Social justice organizations
- Philanthropic organizations
Use report data in:
- Grant applications
- Case studies
- Research briefs
Need help making the case for change? Use Salud America! stories, tools, and research! Got more questions? Contact us at email@example.com and we can help.
Please let us know how you will use the report!