Find Out If You Have Implicit Bias & What to Do Next!
Use this SALUD AMERICA! ACTION PACK to see if you have implicit bias, learn from others who have overcome their own bias, and encourage others to learn about implicit bias, too
Do you have implicit bias? Find out, and make a change, with this Salud America! Action Pack with Coaching.
You will get:
- Links to the Implicit Association Test (IAT).
- Help interpreting your IAT results, with stories of people who have learned about implicit bias and made a change.
- Sharable messages to encourage others to join in.
- One-on-one support from an Action Pack coach.
- Promotion of your efforts to 300,000+ change-makers.
Fill in the box to get your action pack right now! ⇒
How to Use Our Action Pack!
Step 1: Take an “Implicit Association Test (IAT)” to Identify Implicit Bias
Take the IAT, created by Harvard University and other researchers. The test aims to identify implicit bias by measuring the strength of the association between concepts (i.e., race, skin color) and attributes (i.e., good, bad).
Step 2: Evaluate Your IAT Results on Implicit Bias
Use a face sheet to help you better understand your IAT results. Then learn from other people who have overcome implicit bias to help others.
Step 3: Encourage a Friend or Loved One to Take the IAT
Use our sample social messages to spread the word about the need to identify and also address implicit bias.View Examples!