Share On Social!
Check out this discussion on the #SaludTalks Podcast, Episode Eight, “Healing Generational Wounds”!
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion on cancer incidence and awareness
- GUESTS: Kyle DeLeon, Texas Grassroots Manager with the American Cancer Society’s Cancer Action Network
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others
- WHEN: The episode went live at 8:30 a.m., Oct. 30, 2019
In this episode, we explored questions such as:
- How can people step up for cancer action?
- What can people do to ensure their own health concerning cancer?
- How can people cope with getting cancer?
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about Salud America!’s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.