Share On Social!
We are excited about all healthy diets, and this month is National Mediterranean Diet Month! We are celebrating the Mediterranean diet, as it has been linked to heart health! Latinos are more likely to deal with certain diet-related diseases like diabetes, obesity, and heart disease!
Help us spread the word on how to help our health through what we eat by following #SaludTues to tweet about, share recipes, and enjoy celebrating a healthy diet full of fresh foods! #MedDietMonth
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: “Let’s Celebrate a Healthy Diet: National Mediterranean Diet Month”
- DATE: Tuesday, May 24th 2016
- TIME: 1-2 p.m. ET (Noon-1 p.m. CT)
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludToday
- CO-HOSTS: Fernanda Chacon (@cookandmove), National Hispanic Medical Association (@NHMAmd), and Manuel Villacorta (@WholeBodyReboot).
We’ll open the floor to your stories and experiences as we explore:
- Why it is important to eat healthy?
- What research says about the Mediterranean diet
- How to get kids to try new foods?
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter and share your strategies, stories, and resources that can help promote a healthy daily diet!
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health at 12p CST/1p ET every Tuesday and hosted by @SaludToday, the Latino health social media campaign for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
By The Numbers
We currently do not have any By the Number Facts related to this issue.