Share On Social!
In its first episode, the Salud Talks podcast covers one of the critical issues of our time: the Climate Crisis.
We sat down with experts in this field to discuss the history behind climate change, how we got where we are today, and what has to be done to save the planet.
- WHAT: A discussion on the climate crisis and how it is and will continue to impact Latinos and all Americans
- GUESTS: Dolores “DeeDee” Belmares, the Texas Field Consultant for Moms Clean Air Force, and Dr. Juan Declet-Barreto, a climate scientist with the Union of Concerned Scientists
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others.
- WHEN: Live Wed., Sept. 4, 2019, at 6 a.m.
In this episode, we explored questions such as:
- How is climate change impacting people today?
- Does this issue impact everyone equally?
- What does our future look like if we take no action?
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about Salud America!’s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.