Share On Social!
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion on auto-dependence and how that reliance impacts everyone
- GUESTS: Ian Thomas, the State and Local Program Director of America Walks
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others
- WHEN: The episode went live at 8:30 a.m., Nov. 13, 2019
In this episode, we explored questions such as:
- Why is it that auto-dependence is bad for safety, climate, etc.?
- How are communities across the U.S. addressing this issue?
- Does this issue impact certain communities more than others?
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about Salud America!’s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.