Share On Social!
Do you know how many harmful chemicals are in the products found in your home, school, office, or car?
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion on the widespread use of harmful substances in our products, food packaging, furniture, and more
- GUEST: Mike Schade, “Mind the Store” Campaign Director with Safer Chemicals.
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others
- WHEN: The episode went live at 3:45 p.m., Dec. 4, 2019
In this episode, we explored questions such as:
- Just how often are we exposed to chemicals?
- When did business and civic leaders first learn about these trends?
- What can people do to lessen their exposure to chemicals?
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about Salud America!’s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.