Share On Social!
How much do you know about the U.S. Census?
This year, Americans will be given the opportunity to participate in this national count of the people living in America today. Experts, including those from the Census Bureau, say every single person alive needs to complete this survey — it impacts health, local funding, and so much more.
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion on telling stories, everyday individuals stepping up, and Salud America!’s Salud Hero series
- GUEST: Census Bureau Deputy Regional Director Dennis Johnson and Media Specialist Ximena Alvarez
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others
- WHEN: The episode went live at 3:45 p.m., Jan. 8, 2020
In this episode, we explored questions such as:
- Why was the Census established?
- How does it impact people every day?
- In what can every person get involved with this historic event?
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about Salud America!’s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.