Share On Social!
Last week, Salud Talks discussed the failing state of discipline in schools throughout the country.
Today, Lizzy Perez, director of school leadership at AIM Consulting, joins us again to explain how some schools are implementing trauma-informed care practices — and how it’s changing the lives of kids.
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion on how schools can better educate their students, especially in right and wrong
- GUEST: Director of School Leadership at AIM Consulting Lizzy Perez
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others
- WHEN: The episode went live at 5 p.m., Jan. 22, 2020
In this episode, we explored questions such as:
- How are schools disciplining students?
- Do harsh discipline practices work?
- Are students more receptive to empathetic practices?
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!