Share On Social!
How do you convey what is closest to your heart?
Doug Hattaway, president of Hattaway Communications, says that the way we communicate can make the difference between positive movement in an issue or those ideas falling on deaf ears. Today, he joins Salud Talks to discuss the strategy his firm uses to fight for positive change — aspirational communication.
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion about how we speak to one another and how we can do that better
- GUEST: President of Hattaway Communications, Doug Hattaway
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others
- WHEN: The episode went live at 11 a.m., Jan. 29, 2020
In this episode, we explored questions such as:
- What is the difference between narratives and stories?
- How can we better advocate for positive movement?
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about Salud America!’s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.