Share On Social!
As COVID-19 continues to dominate headlines, all of us are experiencing new levels of stress and anxiety.
With that in mind, we have something a bit different for you all. Public health workers from the Institute for Health Promotion Research join Salud Talks to share their best practices in how—in the words of another global crisis—they are keeping calm and carrying on.
Check out this discussion on the Salud Talks Podcast, Episode 23, “Keeping Calm Amid the Coronavirus“!
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion about the current novel coronavirus outbreak and ways to stay sane.
- Ariel Morales – Research Area Specialist
- Dr. Daniel C. Hughes – IHPR Assistant Professor Research
- Angelika Aguilar – Research Associate
- Stacy Cantu – Program Coordinator
- Dr. Amelie G. Ramirez – the Director of IHPR and the Department Chair of the school of Public Health at UT Health San Antonio.
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others
- WHEN: The episode went live at 4 p.m., Mar. 19, 2020
In this episode, we explore questions such as:
- How do you practice self-care?
- What are your best tips and tricks for working from home?
- Why should we all practice kindness and empathy, especially during a crisis
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTalks to join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram — share more information, stories, and advice about thinking and learning!
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about Salud America!’s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.
Explore More:Overcoming Harmful Biases
By The Numbers
people use to justify discriminatory behavior