Share On Social!
Creativity is something that can be hard to define. Someone can paint with numbers and solve complexities with words.
Still, with the current spread of the current novel coronavirus, many with passions that can range from painting to woodworking to storytelling are facing new difficulties, especially in their ability to produce work.
Today, Tenoch Aztecatl, the newest producer of this podcast and video producer at Salud America, joins Salud Talks to discuss inspiration, innovation, and imagination — as well as how the global crisis has impacted those pursuits.
Check out this discussion on the Salud Talks Podcast, Episode 32, “Creating Through Crisis“!
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion about creativity during a global pandemic.
- GUEST: Tenoch Aztecatl, the Video Producer of Salud America!
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others
- WHEN: The episode went live at 9:15 a.m., May 27, 2020
In this episode, we explore questions such as:
- What literature and other media have you consumed over the course of your life that has influenced your creative work?
- How has that work come into fruition — what kind of content to you create?
- How are you creating in the middle of this crisis?
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTalks to join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram — share more information, stories, and advice about thinking and learning!
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about Salud America!’s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.
By The Numbers
of Latino parents support public funding for afterschool programs