Share On Social!
There are many myths and misconceptions when it comes to mental health. Join us for our #SaludTues Tweetchat as we discuss what issues and resources for mental health currently impact, affect, and are available for Latinos.
Let’s use #SaludTues to tweet ideas and solutions:
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: “Latinos and Mental Health: What Everyone Should Know”
- DATE: Tuesday, July 26th 2016
- TIME: 1-2 p.m. ET (Noon-1 p.m. CT)
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludToday
- CO-HOSTS: Cheryl Aguilar (@cheryl_aguilar), The National Alliance on Mental Illness (@NAMICommunicate) & Mental Health America (@MentalHealthAm).
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter and share your strategies, stories, and resources that can help promote a healthy daily diet!
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health at 12p CST/1p ET every Tuesday and hosted by @SaludToday, the Latino health social media campaign for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
By The Numbers
We currently do not have any By the Number Facts related to this issue.