Share On Social!
Election day is near!
Your vote is your super-power.
Let’s use #SaludTues on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018, to tweet about the state of Latino voting, when and where you can vote, and the latest efforts to encourage people to raise their voice to seek health equity for Latino and all people!
- WHAT: #SaludTues Bilingual Tweetchat─Raise Your Voice & Vote!
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. ET (Noon-1 p.m. CT), Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2018
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: The National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials (@NALEO); Latino voting expert Chiqui Cartagena (@chiquicartagena); Every Child Matters (@VotingforKids); Hispanic Federation (@HispanicFed)
- OPTIONAL HASHTAGS: #ElectionDay #Midterms2018 #VeYVota
We’ll open the floor to your comments, tips, and stories as we explore:
- What’s the state of Latinos at the voting polls?
- Why is voting important?
- Are you voting today? Share your experience!
- What campaigns, programs, and heroes are encouraging people to vote or increasing civic participation?
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter. Share information, stories, and resources to encourage Latinos and all people to raise their voice!
Click here to learn about the Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats, and see how you can get involved.