Share On Social!
As the end of 2020 draws near and the holiday season continues, it’s important to take some time to think about how Latinos and all families over can practice safety this holiday season.
Should we travel or join our loved ones via video chat instead?
How can we practice safety measures if we live in a multigenerational household?
These are questions many of us are asking. It’s important to have a plan and be ready to have these important conversations with family members.
Let’s use #SaludTues be tweet how juntos (together) we can work to stop the spread of the COVID-19 this holiday season!
- WHAT: #SaludTues Juntos Let’s Stop the Spread of COVID-19 This Holiday Season
- DATE: Tuesday, Dec 15, 2020
- TIME: 1:00-2:00 p.m. ET (12 pm CT)
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: Kaiser Permanente Buena Salud (@KPbuenasalud) and The Latinx Voces En Salud Campaign (@VocesenSalud)
- OPTIONAL HASHTAGS: #JuntosStopCovid
We’ll open the floor to data, resources and your experiences as we explore:
- Why so many Latinos are being affected by COVID-19
- Tips and guidelines to stay healthy and safe from COVID-19 this holiday season
- How to spread the word about COVID-19 safety during the holidays with family and friends
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter and share your strategies, stories, and resources to promote health and prevent COVID-19 holiday season!
#SaludTues is a health equity tweetchat especially focused on the Latino population at 12p CT/1p ET every Tuesday hosted by the @SaludAmerica program at the Institute for Health Promotion Research at UT Health San Antonio.
Interested in co-hosting a #SaludTues tweetchat? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share an idea for a chat.