Share On Social!
Water is one of the fundamental building blocks of life itself. It surrounds us on an everyday basis. However, despite it being everywhere in this country, many people still don’t realize how essential it is to good health and a quality life. What are the health benefits of water that you need to know? Let’s use #SaludTues on May 3, 2016, to tweet information and resources on Water:
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: “Water: The Health Benefits You Should Know”
- DATE: Tuesday, May 3, 2016
- TIME: 1-2 p.m. ET (Noon-1 p.m. CT)
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludToday
- CO-HOSTS: Campaign for Dental Health (@ILikeMyTeeth), Delta Dental Colorado (@DeltaDentalCo), URH20 (@URH2O)
Questions we got via Social Media:
- What about sports drinks? Are they just as healthy as water?
- Is water as important for children’s dental health as for adults?
- What about fluoride in the water?
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health at 12p CST/1p ET every Tuesday and hosted by @SaludToday, the Latino health social media campaign for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
By The Numbers
We currently do not have any By the Number Facts related to this issue.