Share On Social!
Find the latest in Latino health—from helping underserved Latinos get cancer screening, to exploring reasons why liver cancer is on the rise among Latinos, to helping Latinos pursue doctoral degrees—in the new E-newsletter from the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio.
The IHPR E-newsletter has these stories:
- Story and Video: A New Way to Help Underserved Local Latinos Get Cancer Screens (Pg 1)
- Story: How Did an IHPR Employee Get a Coveted Internship Using His Christmas Present? (Pg 2)
- Story: New Research Briefs Examine Obesity in Latino Youths (Pg 3)
- Videos: New Training Videos on Patient Navigation (Pg 4)
- Story: Apply by 3/1/12 for Éxito to Get Help Pursuing a Doctoral Degree (Pg 5)
- Story: Latino Liver Cancer Rates Are on Rise…But Why? (Pg 6)
- Story: Sugary Drinks 101 for Latinos (Pg 9)
Find much more on local and national health disparities-related news, funding, resources and events by visiting the IHPR’s website.