Share On Social!
Check out the latest in health disparities—from San Antonio’s push to curb Latino childhood obesity to all aspects of the Latino population boom—in the latest E-newsletter from the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
View the IHPR E-newsletter to see:
- Story: “BFF” Helps Latina Girl Scouts Get Physically Active (Pg 1)
- Story: Targeting Moms, Daughters to Encourage Use of HPV Vaccine on Border (Pg 3)
- Story and Video: Latest in Latino Cancer Survivorship (Pg 5)
- Story: San Antonio’s Big Push to Thwart Latino Child Obesity (Pg 6)
- Story: Latino Population Boom: What Does it Mean? (Pg 7)
Find much more on local and national health disparities-related news, funding, resources and events by visiting the IHPR’s Web site.