Share On Social!
Find the latest in Latino health—from fighting Latina breast cancer to helping Latinos pursue doctoral degrees—in the new E-newsletter from the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, the team behind SaludToday.
The E-newsletter has these stories:
- Story and Video: Giving Latinas a Chance vs. Breast Cancer (Pg 1)
- Story: How a Typewriter Helped a Latina Launch a Career in Health Promotion (Pg 2)
- Story and Video: Depression after Cancer Keeps Latinas from Follow-Up Care (Pg 3)
- Story: Apply by 3/1/12 for Éxito Program to Get Help Pursuing a Doctoral Degree (Pg 5)
- Story: San Antonio Schools Get Salad Bars (Pg 6)
- Story and Video: Latino Man Works to Interrupt Street Violence (Pg 8 )
The E-newsletter is jam-packed with even more info on the latest local and national health disparities-related news, resources and events.
Visit the IHPR here.