Share On Social!
Politics is a word that carries many connotations — positive and negative.
In this wee’s episode of the Salud Talks podcast, we discuss voting, political participation, and other aspects of civic engagement.
Check out this discussion on the #SaludTalks Podcast, Episode Five, “Don’t Boo, Vote”!
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion on civic engagement
- GUESTS: Texas State Repetitive Ray Lopez, who serves the 125th congressional district, and Lourdes Castro Ramírez, former San Antonio Housing Chief and current President of the University Health System Foundation
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others
- WHEN: The episode went live at 6 a.m., Oct. 2, 2019
In this episode, we explored questions such as:
- Why should everyone vote?
- Who bears responsibility for promoting civic engagement?
- How can we obtain a holistic view of political participation?
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about Salud America!’s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.