Share On Social!
Is the water coming from your tap safe?
Check out this discussion on the #SaludTalks Podcast, Episode Four, “Drinking Problems”!
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion on how we understand health and information
- GUESTS: Patty Lovera, assistant director of Food and Water Watch, and Michelle O’Leary, member of the New York Water Project
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others.
- WHEN: The episode went live at 6 a.m., Sept. 25, 2019.
In this episode, we explored questions such as:
- Why is our water contaminated, and what chemicals are most harmful?
- Who bears responsibility for this widespread corruption?
- How can people take action for clean water?
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Editor’s note: Photo of Michele O’Leary (in the graphic) by Peter Crabtree
Click here to learn about Salud America!’s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.