Share On Social!
Check out this discussion on the #SaludTalks Podcast, Episode Nine, “An Endangered Community”!
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion on the current, real-time impacts of climate change
- GUESTS: Jose Luis Ortiz, an environmental activist with the Los Jardines Institute
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others
- WHEN: The episode went live at 11 a.m., Nov. 6, 2019
In this episode, we explored questions such as:
- How is the climate crisis impacting your home and people?
- Is there anything you can do to avert this crisis?
- What do we have to do, as a country, to make movement in the climate crisis?
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about Salud America!’s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.