Share On Social!
Who is your hero?
Well, Salud Talks’ is Dr. Amelie G. Ramirez, the director of Salud America! and it’s home, the Institute for Health Promotion Research in the Department of Population Health Sciences at UT Health San Antonio.
Despite being one of the busiest people in this field, Dr. Ramirez joins us for a discussion on public health, the Latino community, and why both topics influence everyone.
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion on public health and the Latino community
- GUESTS: Dr. Amelie G. Ramirez, director of Salud America! and it’s home, the Institute for Health Promotion Research at UT Health San Antonio
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others
- WHEN: The episode went live at 4 p.m., Oct. 16, 2019
In this episode, we explored questions such as:
- Why is it important to study population data and public health?
- How do these topics impact everyone?
- What can the Latino community do to close inequity gaps?
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about Salud America!’s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.