Share On Social!
Kindness, empathy, and compassion are all things most can agree are good for the world.
Check out this discussion on the #SaludTalks Podcast, Episode Six, “Equity in Kindness”!
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion on how we treat each other
- GUESTS: Dante Jones, the founder of San Antonio’s Roll Models SATX youth-mentorship program
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others
- WHEN: The episode went live at 6 a.m., Oct. 9, 2019
In this episode, we explored questions such as:
- Why is treating everyone with respect so important?
- How can we make changes in our community that promote kinder people?
- Where can change be most effective?
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about Salud America!’s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.