Share On Social!
How do you understand information?
David Castillo, a writer and avid learner, joins Salud Talks to discuss the way people learn as well as process information — through the lens of sports-health.
Check out Castillo’s discussion on the #SaludTalks Podcast, Episode Three, “Thinking About Learning”!
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion on how we understand health and information
- GUESTS: David Castillo, a writer for Vox Media and SB Nation
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others.
- WHEN: The episode went live at 6 a.m., Sept. 18, 2019.
In this episode, we explored questions such as:
- How can sports give us an understanding of health culture?
- What are the ways in which we truly learn?
- Why do some turn a blind-eye to concussions?
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about Salud America!’s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.