Share On Social!
Even in a pandemic, we still have a lot to smile about.
We all care about our parents, sisters, brothers, niños, and our abuelos. We want to make sure they are the healthiest they can be, and that includes their oral health.
So let’s use #SaludTues on Jan. 12, 2021, to tweet about how we can help people of all ages improve their oral health and be able to flash those healthy smiles for a lifetime!
- WHERE: Twitter
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat “Improving Oral Health across the Latino Lifespan”
- WHEN: 1-2 p.m. ET (12-1 p.m. CT), Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021
- HOST: Salud America! at UT Health San Antonio (@SaludAmerica)
- CO-HOST: Campaign for Dental Health from the American Academy of Pediatrics (@ILikeMyTeeth), Hispanic Dental Association (@HDAssoc), Oral Health Forum (@oralhealthforum), Delta Dental Institute (@DeltaDentalInst)
- HASHTAG: #SaludTues
We’ll open the floor to your comments, tips, and stories as we explore:
- How can we start to improve the imperfect state of Latino oral health?
- How can health care providers and others promote good oral health for Latino babies, youths, adults, and older folks?
- What can parents do to make sure their children’s teeth are healthy?
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter and share your tips, stories, and resources to explore Latino oral health!
#SaludTues is a health equity Tweetchat especially focused on the Hispanic/Latino population at 12 p.m. CT/1 p.m. ET every Tuesday hosted by the @SaludAmerica program at the Institute for Health Promotion Research at UT Health San Antonio.