Share On Social!
The holiday season is in full swing, and stress levels are up.
How can we work together to turn the holiday season into a less-stressed and healthy holiday for Latinos, who are at high risk of diabetes and other diseases?
Let’s use #SaludTues on Tuesday, Nov. 21, 2017, to tweet info and tips to help us reduce stress and boost healthy eating and activity over the holidays.
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: “Fighting Holiday Stress the Healthy Way”
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. ET Tuesday, Nov, 21 2017
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: My Food Diary (@MyFoodDiary) and more!
We’ll open the floor to your experiences and stories as we explore:
- How can food keep the season festive and healthy?
- What are some fun activities everyone can do together?
- How can we keep stress low during this busy time of year?
- What resources are available to help Latinos have a less stressful and healthy holiday?
Use #SaludTues to follow the conversation and share strategies, stories, and resources that can help Latinos and everyone have a great holiday season.
Click here to learn about our #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming tweetchats, and see how you can get involved.
By The Numbers
We currently do not have any By the Number Facts related to this issue.