What is the #SaludTues Tweetchat?
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health every Tuesday at 12p CST/1p EST. The chat is hosted by @SaludAmerica, the Latino health social media campaign and Twitter handle for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio, which directs Salud America!. Each chat has two or more co-hosts from partner organizations to ask and answer topical questions to raise awareness of and discuss solutions to Latino health equity issues.
#SaludTues Tweetchat Schedule
- 11/5 #SaludTues: Measuring Transportation Impacts for Health, Equity and Sustainability
- 11/12 #SaludTues: Health Begins With Home
- 11/19 #SaludTues: Healthy Holidays and Diabetes Prevention
- 11/26 No #SaludTues: Happy Thanksgiving!
- 12/3 #SaludTues: Youth Leadership
- 12/10 #SaludTues: Healthy Holiday Guide
- 12/17 #SaludTues: Safe Routes
- 12/24 No #SaludTues: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
- 12/31 No #SaludTues: Happy New Year!
- 1/7 #SaludTues: Maternal Health
- 1/14 #SaludTues: Healthy Schools
- 1/21 #SaludTues: Clinical Trials
- 1/28 #SaludTues: Climate Friendly Food
- 2/4 #SaludTues: TBD
- 2/11 #SaludTues: TBD
Anyone on Twitter can join. Just tag your Tweets with the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter.
How do I serve as a #SaludTues co-host?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share an idea for a chat.
What are topics for #SaludTues Tweetchats?
The #SaludTues chat covers key Latino health issues, from childhood obesity, nutrition and physical activity, access to health care, heart health, trending demographics, education, culture of health, cancer, etc.
What is the reach of #SaludTues Tweetchats?
The #SaludTues Tweetchats average more than 8 million impressions in just one hour each week.
#SaludTues Past Tweetchats
See our past tweetchats by visiting our Wakelet page.