Share On Social!
Despite being the largest racial/ethnic minority in the United States, Latinos face many obstacles to economic stability, educational achievement, and sustainable health.
These disparities often lead to Latino children and family to fall behind in school, social development, and overall physical well-being.
Why is this the case? Why do these barriers exist?
More importantly, how can we overcome these obstacles?
On Tuesday Dec. 12, 2017, let’s use #SaludTues on Twitter to discuss innovative ways to help Latinos kids and adults get the help the medical, financial, social, emotional, and mental health resources they need.
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: “Connecting Latinos to Resources”
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. ET (Noon-1 p.m. CT), Tuesday, Dec. 12, 2017
- TIME: 1-2 p.m. ET (Noon-1 p.m. CT)
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: ChapCare (@ChapCareOrg) & UnidosUS (@WeAreUnidosUS)
Use #SaludTues to share your questions, comments, suggestions, and, of course, resources as part of the conversation.
Click here to learn about the Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats, and see how you can get involved.