Share On Social!
Podcasts are huge — there are over 750,000 shows on the market — but few focus on health equity.
That’s why Salud America! is lanching the Salud Talks podcast. The project will feature discussions on Latino health equity with guests who are working in the issues, both at the national and grassroots levels.
To further that discussion, let’s use #SaludTues on Twitter on Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019, to discuss podcasts and how they can be one of the best tools to disseminate public health information!
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: “Podcasts and Health Equity”
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. ET (Noon-1 p.m. CT), Tuesday, Sept. 3, 2019
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: @DrCHHuntley, @DoctoraEdith, @latinxtherapy, Dr. Erlanger “Earl” Turner
We’ll open the floor to relevant information, your stories, and collective experiences as we explore:
- How can podcasts have an impact on listeners’ lives?
- Why are podcasts a great way to share information, especially about health issues?
- What are the steps to make your own podcast?
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter and share information, stories, and advice about podcasting.
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about the Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats and see how you can get involved.