Share On Social!
COVID-19 continues to disproportionately impact Latinos, killing over 33,000 and hospitalizing many more.
To improve Latino health, we must take action to slow the spread of coronavirus.
But how do you communicate this issue to Latinos amid misinformation and information overload?
Culturally relevant fact sheets, infographics, and video role model stories to inform and urge Latino families to take action to help slow the spread of coronavirus.
Let’s use #SaludTues on Sept. 8, 2020, to Tweet about the #JuntosStopCOVID campaign to make sure Latinos and all people know what they can do to slow the spread of COVID-19.
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: “Juntos, We Can Stop COVID-19”
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. EST Tuesday, Sept. 8, 2020
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: National Hispanic Medical Association (@NHMAmd)
- OPTIONAL HASHTAGS: #JuntosStopCOVID
We’ll open the floor to your input and questions as we explore:
- Some things we do and do not know about COVID-19;
- How to wear your mask properly and wash it regularly; and
- How to reduce risk if getting together with familia.
Use #SaludTues to follow the conversation and facts, stories, and solutions to ensure that Latinos know what they can do to slow the spread of coronavirus.
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health at 12p CST/1p ET every Tuesday and hosted by @SaludAmerica, the Latino health social media campaign for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The University of Texas Health, San Antonio.