Share On Social!
Latino kids need your HELP!
Over 39% of Latino kids are overweight or obese in the U.S., and many have poor access to fresh fruits and vegetables and face rising diabetes rates.
Let’s tweet about what you can do to become a Salud Leader for Latino kids!
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: How YOU Can Be a “Salud Leader” for Latino Kids”
- TIME/DATE: Noon CST (1 p.m. EST) Tuesday, March 22, 2016
- WHERE: On Twitter #SaludTues
- HOST: SaludToday (@SaludToday)
- CO-HOSTS: Community Commons (@CommunityCommon) & Moms Rising (@MomsRising)
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter!
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health at 12p CST/1p ET every Tuesday and hosted by @SaludToday, the Latino health social media campaign for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The UT Health Science Center at San Antonio.
By The Numbers
We currently do not have any By the Number Facts related to this issue.