Share On Social!
Independence day is right around the corner which means families and friends will be gathering to celebrate the many things they have to be grateful for.
Fireworks, picnics, BBQs, and time spent unwinding outdoors are just some of the wonderful activities that come to mind as we get ready to celebrate this July 4th.
What will you be doing this 4th of July to have fun, be healthy, and stay safe?
Join us this #SaludTues on Tuesday, July 3, 2018, to tweet about ways to celebrate a fun and healthy 4th of July holiday!
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: How to Celebrate a Fun & Healthy 4th of July!
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. ET (Noon-1 p.m. CT), Tuesday, July 3, 2018
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOST: @ChapCareOrg @eatright, @kidseatright and @foodnutrimag & YOU!
- OPTIONAL HASHTAGS: #FourthofJuly #IndependenceDay
From safety, to healthy recipes and enjoying the use of green space in your community, we’ll open the floor to your comments, tips, and stories as we explore:
- What are the risks of sun exposure & what can we do to stay safe from the sun this #FourthofJuly?
- What can we do to build a culture of health, promote the use of green space, and create an overall healthy environment this #FourthofJuly?
- What are some examples of non-traditional, healthy 4th of July snacks that Latino and all families might enjoy?
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter and share your strategies, stories, and resources that can help promote a fun and healthy 4th of July.
Click here to learn about the Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats, and see how you can get involved.
Email Rosalie Aguilar at firstname.lastname@example.org for this week’s #SaludTues tweetchat questions in advance.