Share On Social!
Disregard what the number on the scale says. Nutrition, along with physical activity, is associated with positive health outcomes, while unhealthy food contributes to disease, especially in Latino families who lack access to healthy foods and nutrition education.
Join #SaludTues on January 8, 2019, at 1 p.m. EST to tweet about how Latinos and all can use the start of a New Year to make better, nutritious choices.
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: “New Year, New Goals: Nutrition For Health”
- TIME / DATE: 1-2 p.m. ET (Noon-1 p.m. CT), Tuesday, 1/8/19
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: CHEF – Culinary Education For Families (@CHEFSanAntonio)
We’ll open the floor to data AND your stories and experiences as we explore:
- Better, nutritious choices in schools
- Better, nutritious choices in communities
- Teaching kids good nutrition and cooking skills at an early age.
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter and share your strategies, stories, and resources that can improve mental health over the holidays.
Click here to learn about the Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats, and learn how you can get involved.