Share On Social!
Schools throughout the U.S. are failing their students due to harsh, black-and-white discipline practices.
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion on how schools can better educate their students, especially in right and wrong
- GUEST: Director of School Leadership at AIM Consulting Lizzy Perez
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others
- WHEN: The episode went live at 1 p.m., Jan. 15, 2020
In this episode, we explored questions such as:
- How are schools disciplining students?
- Do harsh discipline practices work?
- Are students more receptive to empathetic practices?
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!