Share On Social!
The hope that the coronavirus pandemic could come to an end is alive and well as medical officials begin to distribute the COVID-19 vaccine.
Still, there are those who are hesitant about such interventions — including Latinos and other people of color. These concerns, while in some cases valid, could hinder America’s progress in stopping the spread of this deadly disease.
Let’s use #SaludTues on Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021, to tweet about the COVID-19 vaccine, why Latinos can trust it, and how it can help bring about the end of the pandemic.
- WHAT: #SaludTues: The COVID-19 Vaccine
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. EST (Noon-1 p.m. CST), Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOST: @NursesWhoVax
- ADDITIONAL HASHTAGS: #COVID19
We’ll open the floor to your comments, tips, and stories as we explore:
- Why is the COVID-19 vaccine safe?
- How do vaccines stop the spread of viral illnesses, such as COVID-19?
- What disadvantages are people of color facing during the initial COVID-19 vaccine roll-out?
Click here to learn about Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats and see how you can get involved.