Share On Social!
Are you making a New Year’s resolution for 2021?
It might be spending more time outside. It might be quitting smoking.
Or you could be trying to eat healthier. What we eat and drink affects our body’s ability to prevent, fight, and recover from infections, like COVID-19.
Let’s use #SaludTues on Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2021, to tweet about how we can keep our New Year’s goals of eating healthier, getting more physical activity inside and outside, and quitting smoking!
- WHAT: #SaludTues: How to Start 2021 with a Healthier Lifestyle!
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. EST (Noon-1 p.m. CST), Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2021
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: @UsA2_Latinos, @VocesenSalud, @SAresearch, @Wellmedgives, @PublicHealthMap, @MotherToBaby, @Ashorg
- Special Guest: @AliciaArbaje
We’ll open the floor to your comments, tips, and stories as we explore:
- Getting healthier is a popular New Year’s resolution, but what does that even mean?
- Why physical activity is so important for health promotion and disease prevention?
- How does technology help or harm a healthier lifestyle?
Click here to learn about Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats, and see how you can get involved.
Explore More:Green & Active Spaces, Healthy Food, Water
By The Numbers
for every Latino neighborhood, compared to 3 for every non-Latino neighborhood