Share On Social!
Coronavirus can affect anyone.
What are the data really showing? Do we have the right data? How can we use that data to improve health amid the pandemic?
Let’s use #SaludTues on Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2020, to tweet about why data matter and the important role of data in ensuring an equitable response to COVID-19!
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat “Why Data Matter? The Role of Data for an Equitable COVID-19 Response”
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. ET (12-1 p.m. CT), Tuesday, Aug. 11, 2020
- WHERE: Twitter
- HOST: Salud America! at UT Health San Antonio (@SaludAmerica)
- CO-HOSTS: County Health Rankings & Roadmaps (@CHRankings), City Health Dashboard (@CityHealthData)
- HASHTAG: #SaludTues
- OPTIONAL HASHTAGS: #COVID19
We’ll open the floor to your comments, tips, and stories as we explore:
- The use of data in promoting health equity
- The role of data in demonstrating health issues and telling community stories
- How to use data in local work, research, and more
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter and share your tips, stories, and resources to explore why data matters during COVID-19!
#SaludTues is a health equity Tweetchat especially focused on the Hispanic/Latino population at 12 p.m. CT/1 p.m. ET every Tuesday hosted by the @SaludAmerica program at the Institute for Health Promotion Research at UT Health San Antonio.