Share On Social!
Do you know that diabetes can affect your eye health?
Do you know why it’s important to have a dilated eye exam?
Let’s use #SaludTues on Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2018, to tweet answers to these important questions and share innovative ways to improve eye health among Latinos and all people!
- WHAT: #SaludTues Bilingual Tweetchat─Celebrate Your Beautiful Eyes (Celebra tus bellos ojos)!
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. ET (Noon-1 p.m. CT), Tuesday, Oct. 9, 2018
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: National Eye Institute (@NatEyeInstitute), National Hispanic Medical Association (@NHMAmd)
- OPTIONAL HASHTAGS: #HHM2018 (Hispanic Heritage Month)
We’ll open the floor to your comments, tips, and stories as we explore:
- Why should Latinos care about their eye health?
- What kinds of diseases affect the eyes, and how can you prevent them?
- What are the best ways to spread the word about eye health and better vision?
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter in English or Spanish. Share stories and resources to help create healthy eyes for Latinos and all people!
Click here to learn about the Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats, and see how you can get involved.