Share On Social!
Every year, nearly 25,000 Americans visit the emergency room due to workplace eye injury, according to the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
Good vision is an important part of overall eye health, especially in the workplace.
As part of Workplace Eye Health and Safety Month in March, let’s use #SaludTues on Tuesday, March 6, 2018, to tweet about the latest on workplace eye injury, eye safety, and preventative measures that can help Latinos and all workers.
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat “Workplace Eye Health and Safety Month”
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. ET (Noon-1 p.m. CT), Tuesday, March 6, 2018
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: Prevent Blindness Texas (@PBTEXAS), National Eye Institute (@NatEyeInstitute)
We’ll open the floor to your comments, tips, and stories as we explore:
- What is workplace eye health and safety month?
- Why is eye health important in all work settings, not just industrial ones?
- What are the most common eye problems in the workplace?
- What resources are available on Latino eye health?
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter and share stories and resources to help Latinos and their families have overall good eye health.
Click here to learn about the Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats, and see how you can get involved.