Share On Social!
Who is your hero?
They are as unique as the work they do, but one thing is consistent throughout each of their stories: Taking action to help others.
Alejandro Maya, CEO of Sprocket Media Hub, discusses telling those stories through Salud America!’s web-based docuseries, Salud Heroes.
Check out this discussion on the #SaludTalks Podcast, Episode 14, “Modern Myths“!
- WHAT: A #SaludTalks discussion on telling stories, everyday individuals stepping up, and Salud America!’s Salud Hero series
- GUEST: Alejandro Maya, CEO of Sprocket Media Hub
- WHERE: Available wherever fine podcasts are downloaded, including Apple Podcasts, Spotify, SoundCloud, Tune In, and others
- WHEN: The episode went live at 1:30 p.m., Dec. 18, 2019
In this episode, we explored questions such as:
- Why is storytelling so important?
- How can we all tell better stories?
- In what ways do heroes influence our culture?
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTalks to join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram — share more information, stories, and advice about thinking and learning!
Don’t forget to check out the Salud Talks podcast, and, of course, subscribe on all platforms!
Click here to learn about Salud America!’s “Salud Talks” podcast, see upcoming and past episodes, and see how you can get involved.
Explore More:Health Equity
By The Numbers
of life expectancy between some U.S. cities.