Share On Social!
Did you know that Latinos and African-Americans report fraud less than the rest of the population?
Sadly, many Latinos and other minorities don’t know that reporting fraud helps stop it.
Join our tweetchat to learn more about protecting yourself and loved ones from health fraud.
Let’s use #SaludTues on Tuesday, October 2, 2018, to tweet in English and Spanish about the latest strategies to help Latinos and all people avoid health fraud and get access to truly beneficial health care!
- WHAT: #SaludTues Bilingual Tweetchat: “Recognizing Health Fraud”
- TIME/DATE: 1 P.M. ET, Tuesday, October 2, 2018
- WHERE: On Twitter using hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: FDA Office of Minority Health (@FDAOMH), FDA en Espanol (@FDAenEspanol), FDA Office of Regulatory Affairs (@FDA_ORA)
We’ll open the floor to your comments, tips, and stories as we explore:
- The most common #HealthFraud scams.
- Populations at risk for #HealthFraud.
- Latest regulations.
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter and share your strategies, stories, and resources that can help promote minority health!
Click here to learn about the Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats, and see how you can get involved.