Share On Social!
It is national public health week!#NPHWchat! #SaludTues!
We are excited about Latina Leaders who are driving public health efforts!
Latinas are more likely to deal with certain health disparities, and we need your help!
Let’s use #SaludTues to tweet about, encourage and say thank you to the #LatinaLeaders in Health & Public Health! We also plan to give tips to anyone interested in being a health leader! Follow #SaludTues to join the conversation.
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: “Latina Leaders in Public Health”
- DATE: Tuesday, April 5th 2016
- TIME: 1-2 p.m. ET (Noon-1 p.m. CT)
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludToday
- CO-HOSTS: Hispanic Heritage Foundation( @HHFoundation), National Hispanic Media Association(@NHMAmd), Latina Researchers (@LatinaRAS), Ventanilla de Salud (@VDSalud_DC).
We’ll open the floor to your stories and experiences as we explore:
- Why it is important to have health leaders for diverse cultures.
- How to be a leader for health in your own work, city, or field!
- Some Latina leaders that are paving the way toward healthy communities!
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter!
#SaludTues is a weekly Tweetchat about Latino health at 12p CST/1p ET every Tuesday and hosted by @SaludToday, the Latino health social media campaign for the team at the Institute for Health Promotion Research (IHPR) at The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
By The Numbers
We currently do not have any By the Number Facts related to this issue.