Share On Social!
The coronavirus outbreak has sickened many and continues to spread around the world.
The World Health Organization on March 11th, 2020 declared the novel coronavirus outbreak a pandemic.
The virus is spreading rapidly and according WHO all countries should focus on containment and spread the precautionary information among public.
Let’s use #SaludTues on March 24, 2020, to tweetchat about ways to prevent the spread of Coronavirus!
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: “What You Should Know about Coronavirus Infection!”
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. EST Tuesday, Mar, 24, 2020
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- Public Health Maps @PublicHealthMap, Everyday Health @EverydayHealth Communicate for Health Justice @_CFHJ COVID-19 @COVID_19Disease DiverseElders @DiverseElders and KDHRC @kdhresearch
- OPTIONAL HASHTAGS: #COVID19 #WorldTBDay
We’ll open the floor to research, your experiences, stories, & best practices as we explore:
- How deadly is it and who is most at risk?
- How should we prepare?
- What we should do to prevent the outbreak?
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter, and share stories and resources to promote a healthy heart!
Click here to learn about the Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats, and see how you can get involved.