Share On Social!
The coronavirus outbreak (COVID19) has sickened many and continues to spread around the world.
The pandemic is affecting health equity in many ways, including homelessness, evictions, and affordable housing options.
Let’s use #SaludTues on April 14, 2020, to tweetchat about the Coronavirus is affecting housing crisis!
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: “How Coronavirus Is Affecting the Housing Crisis!”
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. EST Tuesday, April, 14, 2020
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: Public Health Maps (@PublicHealthMap), Communicate for Health Justice (@_CFHJ), and the Center for Care Innovations (@CCIVoice)
- OPTIONAL HASHTAGS: #COVID19
We’ll open the floor to research, your experiences, stories, and best practices as we explore:
- How is the coronavirus outbreak is affecting housing?
- How big is the problem?
- What we should do to help people with housing crisis?
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter, and share stories and resources to promote healthy housing!
Click here to learn about the Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats, and see how you can get involved.