Share On Social!
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to sicken people and worsen health inequities in income, housing, food, and more.
The homeless and housing-unstable are at particular risk.
Let’s use #SaludTues on May 12, 2020, to tweetchat about how the coronavirus is affecting homelessness and what we can do about it!
- WHAT: #SaludTues Tweetchat: “How COVID-19 Impacts Homelessness”
- TIME/DATE: 1-2 p.m. EST Tuesday, May, 12, 2020
- WHERE: On Twitter with hashtag #SaludTues
- HOST: @SaludAmerica
- CO-HOSTS: Public Health Maps (@PublicHealthMap) and Enterprise (EnterpriseNow)
- OPTIONAL HASHTAGS: #COVID19
We’ll open the floor to research, your experiences, stories, and best practices as we explore:
- How is the coronavirus outbreak affecting homelessness?
- How big is the problem for certain populations?
- What can we do to respond and reduce homelessness and housing instability?
Be sure to use the hashtag #SaludTues to follow the conversation on Twitter, and share stories and resources to promote stable housing!
Click here to learn about the Salud America! #SaludTues tweetchats, see upcoming and past tweetchats, and see how you can get involved.
By The Numbers
of Latinos are "housing cost burdened"