Share On Social!
We at Salud America! are dedicated to helping people drive healthy community change for Latino and all kids.
The Center is a national clearinghouse for professionals who work in consumer health fields. It recognizes the world’s best digital health resources:
- Spring 2018 Digital Health Awards, Gold, Salud America! Twitter
- Spring 2018 Digital Health Awards, Silver, Salud America! Website
- Spring 2018 Digital Health Awards, Silver, Salud America! Digital Health Curation
“We’re humbled by the recognition of our communication work from groups like the Health Information Resource Center,” said Dr. Amelie Ramirez, director of Salud America! at the Institute for Health Promotion Research at UT Health San Antonio. “Our great team works hard to highlight issues that affect Latinos across the nation.”
The Center recognized our Twitter page for its engagement and activities. This includes Salud America! #SaludTues Tweetchats, which feature Latino health solutions at 1 p.m. EST every Tuesday.
The Center also recognized the website for its valuable data, stories, and actions:
- Read stories of Salud Heroes of healthy change
- Uncover the true health of your town
- Explore new research on mental health and Latino kids
- Explore new research on building support for Latino families
- Explore new research on Latino early childhood development
- Our “digital content curation” strategy